Matcha Green Tea Powder (113 g) – Organic Ceremonial Classic Japanese – USDA & JONA Certified – Non-GMO & Gluten, Unsweetened – Best Culinary Grade for Latte, Iced Chai, Smoothie, Baking – Organion

February 13, 2018 - Comment

Matcha green tea powder is a unique product, recognized all over the world! Only 1% of genuine Matcha green tea powder is sold out all over the globe, as the rest of 99% of the grown product is consumed by the Japanese themselves.That is why if you wish to get all useful for health advantages

Buy Now! $20.99Amazon.com Price
(as of July 22, 2018 1:05 pm CDT - Details)

Matcha green tea powder is a unique product, recognized all over the world!

Only 1% of genuine Matcha green tea powder is sold out all over the globe, as the rest of 99% of the grown product is consumed by the Japanese themselves.
That is why if you wish to get all useful for health advantages of such tea, you should choose only original product.
Organic matcha by Organion is of 100% tested quality as we work only with trusted vendors from Japan.

Who will benefit from matcha tea powder?
We’re confident that absolutely everyone! However, a special attention should be paid to this tea by those:
– Who are actively engaged in sports activity as Matcha recovers organism, saturates it and tones up;
– Who work much and long as such tea braces up, refreshes and improves memory;
– Who care about the own health, as Japanese Matcha egests toxins out of the body, purifies blood and improves blood circulation;
– And also by those who want to get rid of excess weight for a long time as this product normalizes metabolic functions and removes wastes.

You can buy Matcha green tea powder:
★ In a package of 9.50х3.90х0.90;
★ Weighing 1.60 Ounces.
★ WITH A BONUS – a Book of recipes to prepare dishes and drinks with pure matcha.

What makes our Eco Matcha so healthsome?
A huge amount of various vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that saturate Matcha with these unique properties. It also has a record-breaking amount of antioxidants,
which content is 10 times higher than in coffee or goji berries.

Press “Add to Cart” and experience all advantages of USDA and JONA Certified Matcha!

Product Features

  • Combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids makes Matcha powder a unique product for health. Masks made of it are amazingly moisturizing and refreshing skin and hair.
  • Japanese matcha truly energizes as it contains 10 times more antioxidants than coffee or goji berries. L-Theanine amino acid relieves stress, improves focus and enhances memory.
  • Pure matcha regulates metabolic functions, egests toxins out of the body, and improves eyesight and skin condition. You’ll feel confident and healthy every day!
  • Owing to powder texture, culinary matcha is added to desserts, bakery, original cocktails; it replaces coffee in latte or cappuccino. Along with blend matcha you’ll get a Book of recipes to have the ability to experiment!
  • 100% guarantee of our genuine Japanese product quality. That is why if you’re not satisfied with Original Japanese matcha tea we’ll reimburse your money with no questions asked.

Comments

Olga says:

I like this matcha tea I like this matcha tea. This one is amazing! It wakes me up way better than coffee. I like the tea taste. I also use this stuff for smoothie and it keeps my energy up for the day. It’s definitely worth trying.

Olga says:

Great Matcha green tea! It’s totally my new favorite drink! I love drinking Matcha green tea because it has high amount of antioxidants. This Matcha tastes great. If you are looking for the smooth Matcha taste you might get in the coffee places this isn’t the one to buy.

Arstrel says:

Good stuff One more step towards healthy lifestile and eating good. Organic Japanese matcha definitely gets the job done. Tastes great as well!. Highly recommended

Comments are disabled for this post.